Do you want to make a simple and easy cake for your family? You can make delicious, easy, quick, and cheap cake for your family. Certainly, to serve this delicious cake will not break your bank. This dish so not need too much budged since you just need simple tools and materials. What kind of cake it is? The simple cake that could make your family always love you is oreo ice cream cake. This cake is very simple and could be made in a few hours. You do not need complicated steps to make this delicious dish. To make this ice cream cake, you do not need certain skill. You can make this dish for your family on weekend. You can gather together in your garden while eating this nice dish. Imagine the warm sensation among your family. It will be an unforgettable moment. You can also make some ice cream cake for your simple family birthday. Birthday is an important day that usually should be celebrated although with a simple way. You may do not have more time to order the birthday cake. To make a memorable event, the simple way is making the ice cream cake. With simple steps, you just need around two hours to serve this dish.
To make oreo ice cream cake, you should prepare some tools and materials. Some tools that you need are:
- A rubber spatula
- 9 x 13 " pan
While the materials that you need are:
- 20 ounce or a package of Oreo cookies
- 8 ounce or a package Cool Whip
- 16 ounce a jar of hersheys hot fudge
- 3⁄2 gallons of vanilla ice cream
- Little margarine
After all of the tools and materials are ready, you can start to make your nice oreo ice cream cake. The simple directions that you need are:
- Crumble the Oreo cookies. To crumble your Oreo cookies, you can put the cookies into a plastic bag and then beat them. You can also use food processor for more easy way.
- Spread little butter to your pan, and then layer the crumbs in your pan. You just need to layer a half part of the crumbs.
- Lay out the ice cream over the crumbs. You can use a rubber spatula to smooth out the top of the ice cream.
- Warm the hersheys hot fudge in the microwave. After the fudge is pourable, pour it over your ice cream.
- Thawed the Cool whip and then spread it over the fudge. Then the last, cover your with a half of the Oreo cookies.
- Put your dish in the freezer until it gets firm or solid. It may take time of 2 hours in the freezer.
- You should take your dish from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Cut into several slices and serve your special dish.
Oreo ice cream cake is very simple, quick, and inexpensive cake is not it?If you like this Oreo Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake serving ideas you can download and save the image by right click on the picture above and click save. Please dont forget to share this cake ideas with your friends via the social link below. You can share it via facebook, pinterest, twitter, google+, and more. Create amazing cake with cakelicious.com