Certainly, after one delicious bite, the rich taste of chocolate cake often makes you forget about your diet program. The sweet taste of chocolate cake is often loved by the children. But, if you want to decrease the sweet taste of chocolate cake, you can choose sugar free chocolate cake. This cake is also very appropriate for someone who does not like too much sweet taste of chocolate cake. This cake is moist and fluffy, so it will melt in your mouth soon. You can buy this cake for your children or your parent. They will love you more since you give them very delicious cake. They could eat this cake while talking in front of your television or veranda. This cake will add warm atmosphere on unforgettable moment.
If you want to give the sugar free chocolate cake with more love, you can create your own cake. You can give your own creation for your children or parent, and they will love you more. Making this cake is not difficult. By following the instruction, certainly you could make your own cake. Before making your own cake, you should prepare the materials that needed. You can buy the materials in some stores. The materials that you need are:
- 1 1⁄3 cup of Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of extract vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup of unsweetened Hersheys cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2⁄3 cup of powdered milk
- 3⁄4 cup of all purpose flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2⁄3 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup of vegetable oil
After you serve the material to make sugar free chocolate cake, you can follow these steps. The steps are:
- Mixture 1/3 cup of splenda granular, 1/2 cup of milk, and 1/2 teaspoon of extract vanilla in a little saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup of unsweetened Hersheys cocoa powder. Mix all of those materials until blended.
- Serve a small bowl or a cup then pour little chocolate for using later.
- Serve your oven and preheat to 350 degrees
- Beat the two large eggs in a medium bowl. Then add 3/4 cup of all purpose flour, a cup of splenda granular, 2/3 teaspoon of baking soda, 2/3 cup of powdered milk, a pinch of salt, and 1/2 cup of vegetable oil. Combine all of those materials.
- Add the chocolate and mix until blended. To thin the batter, you should add 1/2 cup of milk at a time. Your dough should be a little watery.
- After getting perfect dough, butter your pan and pour the dough into your pan. Take it into your oven. It may take around 20 minutes. But, you can check it after 15 minutes to decide how much longer your cake stand in your oven. You can check with a toothpick. Puncture the center of the cake with toothpick. If the toothpick could come out clean, it means that your sugar free chocolate cake is done.