Do you love many kinds of cake? Cake is very delightful dish. There are so many kinds of delicious cake. One of them is coffee cake. You can make easy coffee cake by yourself. If you want to make it, the ingredients are:
- one tablespoon of instant coffee powder
- one tablespoon of boiling water
- two eggs
- A half teaspoon of vanilla essence
- a half cup of sour cream
- 125 grams of softened butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3/2 cup of self raising flour
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
For the icing coffee, the ingredients that you need are:
- three teaspoons of instant coffee powder
- two cups of icing sugar
- two tablespoons of boiling water
- 20 grams of softened butter
To make easy coffee cake, you could follow these following steps. The steps are:
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees or160 degrees Celsius. Spray the butter to the cake pan with 6 cm deep and 20 cm round. Line the base and side of the cake pan with baking paper.
2. Mix coffee and boiling water in a bowl. Mix until the coffee is solvable.
3. Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla by using electric mixer until combined. If all of those ingredients are fluffy and light, add the mixture of the coffee. Then add eggs. Sieve the flour and stir until combined. Pour sour cream and stir.
4. Take the mixture into the pan. Then bake for along 45 minutes.
5. Take the pan out and stand your cake in pan around 5 minutes. Cool it in a wire rack and take your cake on the serving plate.
After finish baking the cake, you state to make the coffee icing. To make the coffee icing, combine boiling water and coffee in a little bowl and stir them until the coffee blended (you can choose heatproof bowl). Sieve the icing sugar in a big bowl and then add the butter and coffee mixture. Stir all of them until combined and smooth. Put the icing on your cake. Spread the icing to all of the edge of your cake. At the last, sprinkle walnuts to your cake. Your easy coffee cake is ready to serve. You can also make variation with blueberry flavor. Take the streusel out. Spread a half of the batter in 9 x 13 “ pan.
Drizzle with a cup blueberries you can choose either frozen or fresh blueberries. Then put the batter. Drizzle again with a cup of blueberries. Enter to your open and bake at 350 degrees around 35 - 40 minutes. Take from the oven and cool your dish. While waiting your dish, prepare the glaze. The ingredients that you need to make the glaze are: a cup of powdered sugar, one tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1- 2 tablespoons of milk. After preparing all of the ingredients, you can begin to make the glaze. Mix all of those ingredients until smooth enough. Start with a tablespoon of milk, but if the glaze is too thick, you can add the milk more. Sprinkle this glaze over your warm easy coffee cake.If you enjoy this Aunt Lois Banana Nut Bread Sour Cream Coffee Cake And Easy Chocolate Chip Blondies serving ideas you can download and save the image by right click on the photo above and click save. Please dont forget to share this cake ideas with your friends via the social link below. You can share it via facebook, pinterest, twitter, google+, and more. Bake delicious cake with cakelicious.com