Sugar free cakes prevent you from diabetes and hungriness.
Being healthy is what everyone wants. However, unfortunately there are some people who were given the sickness as a test to strengthen the quality of life. Diabetes is a disease that often affects humans and the patient must not eat sweet foods such as cakes. However, what if the patient likes cake? Sugar free cakes are the right solution for those of you who want to reduce the sugar levels in the body. This cake besides filling and tasty, it is also very healthy. Cake circulating in the store is definitely sugary except for a store that is specialized in providing food diet that provides a cake without sugar. So you can not arbitrarily buy cake. Besides buying the cake in a specialty store, you can also create your own. Make the cake itself will maximize your creativity and ensure the quality of the cake that you made and you will eat.
Well, to make it by yourself, you can try the recipes that I will give this time. This cake is made without sugar and no artificial sweeteners. This sugar free cakes recipe has been tested several times in many kitchens and you can try it. To make it is very easy and it looks like this is one of the anti failed recipe cake. In making this cake, wheat flour used is also not much. It means that the calories contain in this cake is also not much. Most of flour needed replaced by grain (oats) that nourish the heart and not high in calories so it's good for your body. There are some ingredients that you have to prepare. Among others are:
- 170 grams of flour with low or moderate protein, you can use the Blue Triangle.
- 80 g of quick cooking oats (if the Quaker brand blue wrap)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 120 g butter (you can use Blueband)
- 200 grams of dates without seeds, chopped (you can change the dates with dried prunes which covered with writing "no sugar added" so you are sure if the dried prunes are without sugar added. Sometimes there are dates that the drying product was added sugar, and we do not know which one)
- 200 g apples peeled seedless, rough shaved
- 2 1/2 tsp seasoning powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 75 g raisins
- 2 eggs, beaten up a bit stiff foam
- 175 ml of soy milk or cow milk liquid (I use instant milk diluted with hot water. But it should be used in the cake batter waiting for the milk to room temperature, it should not be used in conditions of extreme temperatures or warm or too cold, because it will ruin the texture cake)
After all the material collected, it is time to start making sugar free cakes with few steps. First, you heat oven to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius or for approximately 25 minutes on the stove over high heating. Prepare a baking sheet size of 20 x 20 x 5 cm, spread with butter. Secondly, Mix flour, oats, and baking powder. Beat butter with a high speed mixer until smooth. Lower the mixer speed till the lowest speed. Enter dates / prunes, beat well, Enter apple, and beat well. Enter spekoek spice, cinnamon, and salt, and beat until blended. Turn off the mixer. Third, enter the raisins and eggs that have been beaten before, stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula until blended. Add flour mixture, alternately with milk in three stages. Stir well. Fourth, enter in the pan, smooth the top. Then bake for 45-60 minutes, after 45 minutes, please check, if the top of the cake has hardened. If it is still wet, please oven for 15 minutes more. If it is hardened, turn off the heat, remove the pan from the oven, and then wait for about 5 minutes, then remove cake from pan, let the sugar free cakes cool, then cut into pieces according to your desire.If you love this Sugar Free Welsh Cakes decoration ideas you can download and save the photo by right click on the photo above and click save. Please dont forget to share this cake ideas with your friends via the social link below. You can share it via facebook, pinterest, twitter, google+, and more. Create amazing cake with cakelicious.com